Saturday, February 16, 2013

10 Concepts for the Laser Cutter


 


{ CLICK ON THEM TO MAKE THEM
LARGER }




10 Concepts for the Laser Cutting MACHINE

So, I know the request was a card, but when I see scott on Monday I shall let him know...LAME! I am making jewelry with this bad boy or something! I have like 100 ideas, and after I take this class I'm gonna be there all the time! But, in the spirit of valentines, theres a few things I have in mind. 

Page 1.
Concepts 1 & 2 ;; Dog tags! For my MAN! AH! I would like to use plexi glass and i'll glue either a metal sheet on it or something snazzy like that to make the cut out words pop.

Concept 3 ;; A large heart that could be used as a key chain. It's adorable... seriously.

Concept 4 ;; A like...I forgot what you call them. Well, anyways you hang it outside, and I think this would be so fun for my mom, she likes all that artsy fart-sy stuff.

Concept 5 ;; A ring? but I'm not too sure how I could do this without my finger getting chopped off.

Concept 6 ;; HANGING. TRIANGLES. At first, your like. LAME. No. I say Nay-Nay. I love bedroom decor and different trianges with like words cut out so they spell something would be ADORBS. <3

Concept 7 ;; Mustache necklace? Yes please.

Page 2

Concept 8 & 9 ;; His and Her necklaces! FREAKING AWWWWWWW!!!! I'm doing this anyways, cause I want to 

Concept 10 ;; Another Triangle project...cause i'm obessed with geometrics this season 

No comments:

Post a Comment