Friday, January 11, 2013

You're My Inspiration, My Idols, My Eye Candy~!


Liz Clements
* Beautiful Illustrator. There's something elegant about a beautiful, tattooed woman ...and well just women in general. I love her style of drawing....

Nuno Da Costa
* Another illustrator of women, this designer focuses more on the elegant, high fashion, vogue like models. Simple, yet beautiful another artistic like illustrator.

Mueller-Wegner
* This illustrator is one of my favorites because he has a very different style, well almost a few beautiful different styles. I guess I enjoy his artwork because he isn't set in one specific way.

Tianyin Wang
* The illustrator using psychedelic colors, I enjoy this artist because it has a much more Asian theme, but a few illustrations are more pop art then anything. Love, Love!

Bec Winnel
* OH. MY. GOSH. This illustrator is incredible, I absolutely LOVE her work. Its so well drawn it looks like a photograph. Love, Love, LOVE.

BOOM Artwork
* POPART A GANZA

No comments:

Post a Comment