Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project 2: Rollover Graphics ... the Ideas


Three Ideas for a roll over project. 
things shall be epic.


 Possibility 1: Dr. Pepper
      Have you ever wondered what the 23 flavors in a Dr. Pepper are? Well, after to a little research I found out the 23 flavors!

Your mind shall be blown, some of the stuff is like...seriously?











Possibility 2: the Hipster
      Some people don't know the components on becoming a good hipster! So with my help, an interview with a few Seattle hipsters, and a little research I will be able to pull out all the components to a classic hipster. All the way down to the shoes!













Possibility 3: 50 States, 50 Exports
      I'm such a history / geology nerd. I would love to make something educational so when you rolled over a state it shows it's major export. I think that would be pretty nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment